Fix Epson ET 2800 printer blinking red light problem:
While we continue to use Epson ET 2800 printer, you can face many printer problems and blinking issues. From replacing the ink cartridge to inserting printing sheets, there are many reasons for blinking issues. Use troubleshooting steps from an Epson official website to resolve all the printer red light blinking issues.
Follow the steps below if your printer can’t recognize the ink cartridge
- Switch on your printer and go to the access door on your Epson ET-2800 printer model.
- Open the access door and check the ink levels on each ink cartridge.
- If you find any low ink level cartridge replace it immediately with a new one.
- Also, check if there are no ink clots in the ink cartridge.
- Check if the red light blinking problem has settled on your Epson ET 2800 printer
If your paper bar is not in the accurate position, then readjust it using the below steps:
- Check the density of the paper you have installed.
- Check if the direction of the paper bar is accurate.
- Fix the issues and press the paper button to see if your red light blinking problem has settled.
Follow the steps below to resolve the paper jam issue on your ET 2800 printer:
- After changing the direction of the paper bar, open the input tray.
- Remove all the papers and clean the paper tray and the printhead.
- Now, insert the printing sheets without damaging the edges of the printing sheets.
- Close the paper tray and check whether the Epson ET-2800 printer red light blinking problem has settled.
Follow the steps below to reset your Epson ET 2800 printer:
- Keeping your device turned on, press the power button to switch it off.
- You will see a warning page showing the options for resetting your printer.
- Tap on the reset button and wait for the reset process to complete.
- Now, switch on your printer and install the quality ink cartridges.
- Also, install the best-quality printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Go to the printer screen and check if the red light blinking problem has settled.