Epson WF-7840 Printer Printing Blank Pages
How to Fix Epson WF-7840 Printer Printing Blank Pages?
Epson WF 7840 printer is one of the best options for premium quality printing. Fixing the Epson WF 7840 printer printing blank pages problem is not a difficult task. You can fix the issue easily and quickly using the method explained here. The method explained here is standard and simple.
Steps to Fix Epson WF-7840 Printer Printing Blank Pages:
The standard set of steps for fixing Epson WF 7840 printer printing blank pages are:
Check the Epson printer ink cartridges
- Open the printer ink cartridge slots and check the ink levels in the cartridge. Ensure the ink levels are accurate.
- If the ink level is low or empty, remove the cartridges and install new cartridges.
- If the ink cartridges are not evacuating the ink, then tear off the protective covers from the cartridges. After that, insert the cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
If the problem still exists, then continue to the next method.
Clean the printer nozzles and printhead
- Access the Epson WF 7840 printer and choose the home button.
- Then, choose the option- Setup and move on to the Maintenance section. After that, choose the displayed option- Printhead Nozzle Check.
- The printer will print a page and display the four shaded networks. Now, you will get to know about the blocked nozzles.
- If any holes or blackout lines are there, then choose the option- Clean the printhead. Now, select the option- Proceed and wait until the process gets over.
- Finally, check whether the problem is fully resolved.
Still, if you face the same problem, then move on to the next method.
Epson WF 7840 Printer Driver Update
- Move on to the Windows or Mac device connected to the Epson printer. Activate the device.
- Check and ensure the installed printer driver is of the latest version.
- If the driver version is not the latest, then delete the driver.
- Search for the Epson printer driver compatible with the device OS.
- Find the driver and download its setup file on the device. Then, run the setup file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and finish the process.
Finally, try printing with the Epson WF 7840 printer.
Resolving the Epson WF 7840 printer printing blank pages is possible easily with the method explained here. However, if you have any doubts or need classification on this, get in touch with us.