How to Fix Epson ET-2850 Printer Offline on Windows & MAC
The offline issue is one of the common problems that you might face with the Epson ET 2850 printer. If the Epson printer fails to communicate with the Windows/Mac laptop or computer, then it is having an offline error. Now, are you thinking why your Epson printer says offline? If yes, then this page will help you know why this problem occurs and how to resolve it without any hassle.
Important Factors to check if your Epson ET 2850 printer is offline
- Make sure the Epson ET 2850 printer is properly connected to the wireless network.
- Check and ensure the printer is ON. After that, move on to the Printers and Scanners section on the computer and confirm the printer is not in offline mode.
- Then, check and make sure the Epson ET 2850 driver on the computer is compatible and the latest version (epson com). If the driver has any fault, uninstall and install the suitable driver – epson.com/support/et2850.
- Remove the solid objects which are between the wifi router and ET 2850 printer. Solid objects like metal, wood, etc. stop/block the wifi signals from reaching the ET 2850 printer.
- Ensure the wireless router is receiving internet access from the ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Why Epson ET-2850 Printer is offline on Windows 10 PC? How to get it online?
Epson ET 2850 printer offline error occurs mainly due to the weak wifi signal and improper printer settings. The procedure for resolving the Epson printer offline error on Windows 10 device is:
- To begin with, power up the Epson ET 2850 printer.
- Then, switch ON the Windows 10 computer.
- After that, choose the start option.
- Choose the Settings option and select the Devices option.
- Click- Printers and Scanners.
- Then, right-click on the Epson ET 2850 printer model.
- Untick the option- Use Printer Offline.
- Check whether your printer has become online.
Why Epson ET 2850 Printer is offline on MAC? How to get it online?
Epson printer not responding or Epson printer offline problem on Mac occurs due to the error in wifi connectivity or incorrect device settings. The standard steps for solving the Epson ET 2850 printer offline on the Mac device are:
- Activate the Mac computer and Epson ET 2850 printer.
- Choose the displayed Apple menu and click- System Preferences.
- Select- Printers & Scanners and click on your Epson printer model (www epson com support).
- Right-click on the printer model and click- Reset Printing System.
- Enter the username and passcode of the Mac device.
- Continue and a list of available printer models will appear.
- Choose – add a printer or scanner and click – plus icon.
- Add the Epson ET 2850 printer to the Mac device using the wizard steps.