How to fix the Epson XP-5100 printer won’t print issue?
Epson printers are one of the perfect options for all your printing needs. However, sometimes it might not print. You have to use a specific method to fix the problem in such a situation. The standard steps to fix the Epson XP-5100 printer won’t print issue are:
- To begin with, ensure that your Epson XP-5100 printer is properly connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, move on to your computer.
- Then, check the wireless network and confirm that it is active.
- Move on to the printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Check and confirm that the ink cartridges have an accurate ink level.
- If the ink level is accurate, close the ink cartridge slots.
- If the ink level is not accurate, insert new ink cartridges.
- Again, go to your computer and move on to the Settings section.
- Access the Device section and go for Printers & Scanners.
- Now, you will see your Epson XP 5100 printer name on the screen; right-click on it.
- Choose- Printing Preferences and access the maintenance section.
- Then, choose the option- Epson Status Monitor.
- Move on to the option- services. msc and right-click on the Print Spooler option.
- Stop the print jobs and access the File Explorer section.
- Delete all the files from the section- File Explorer.
- Then, move on to the Print Spooler.
- Finally, select- Automatic in the option- Statius Type.
- If still facing this issue, try to reinstall the Epson XP-5100 Printer driver.
We hope that you will easily fix the Epson XP-5100 printer with the above-listed method, not the printing issue. Though we mentioned the method, some of you might have doubts about it. If you have any queries regarding this method, please contact us.