How to solve Epson XP 5100 not printing issue?
When the Epson XP 5100 printer is not printing, there is no need to panic. With the right instructions, you will be able to resolve the Epson XP 5100 printer issues. To be of assistance in this area, we have added a few troubleshooting steps that should be followed to resolve the issue of the Epson XP 5100 not printing.
If troubleshooting the Epson XP 5100 is a task, then eliminate the hassle by calling us for assistance to resolve the Epson XP 5100 printer not printing issue.
Check the wireless connection
- The Epson XP 5100 printer should be connected to an active wireless connection.
- The connection the printer is connected to should be stable.
- Restart the wireless router if needed to resolve underlying connectivity issues.
Set the printer as the default printer
- Move over to the device and choose the settings app to locate printers and devices.
- Choose the Epson XP 5100 printer from the list and right-click.
- Choose set as default from the pop-up menu that appears.
Update the Epson XP 5100 printer driver
- The Epson XP 5100 printer drivers should be updated at all times.
- Check the printer or the website for an update on the Epson XP 5100 driver.
- Download and install the updated driver on the device to begin using the printer.
Check the ink cartridges
- The printer ink cartridges should be checked to ensure there is sufficient ink.
- The ink cartridges should be free of any damage.
- If these two issues persist, then replace the Epson XP 5100 ink cartridges.
Replace sheets of paper
- The paper that is used in the paper feeding tray should be of high quality.
- To ensure the quality of the paper is not the issue, replace them.
- Ensure you replace the sheets of paper with higher standard paper as per the GSM requirement.
Restart the Epson XP 5100 printer
- When the printer is powered up, remove the power cord from the printer.
- Then remove the other end and allow it to remain idle.
- Connect the Epson XP 5100 printer back online in a few minutes.
Contact us for further assistance to resolve the Epson XP 5100 printer not printing issue.