How to connect Epson ET-3760 Printer to Computer?
- Remove the Epson ET 3760 printer from the box and place it in a safe spot.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer and discard it.
- Connect the power cord to the Epson ET 3760 printer and turn it on.
- Load the ink cartridges into the printer and load sheets of paper onto the paper feeding tray.
- Download the Epson ET 3760 driver from the website – epson.ca/support and complete the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Finish at the end of the installation.
Windows Supported OS
Windows 11 , Windows 10 32-bit , Windows 10 64-bit , Windows 8.1 32-bit , Windows 8.1 64-bit , Windows 8 32-bit , Windows 8 64-bit , Windows 7 32-bit , Windows 7 64-bit , Windows ET 32-bit , Windows ET 64-bit , Windows Vista 32-bit , Windows Vista 64-bit , Windows Server 2012 , Windows Server 2008 32-bit , Windows Server 2008 64-bit , Windows Server 2003 32-bit , Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 12.5 MB
Printer Driver v3.01.02 – 39.9 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v126.96.36.199 – 60.6 MB
Mac Supported OS
macOS 12.x , macOS 11.x , macOS 10.15.x , macOS 10.14.x , macOS 10.13.x , macOS 10.12.x , mac OS X 10.11.x , , mac OS X 10.10.x , mac OS X 10.9.x , mac OS X 10.8.x , mac OS X 10.7.x , mac OS X 10.6.x , mac OS X 10.5.x
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 24.9 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52 – 25 MB
Epson ET-3760 Driver for Windows
To be able to use the Epson ET 3760 printer to its full capacity, download the Epson ET 3760 printer driver. The driver can be downloaded from the official Epson Support website. Follow the instructions below to complete the installation of the Epson ET 3760 printer driver for Windows.
- Power up the Epson ET 3760 printer and move over to the Windows device.
- Visit the site www.epson.com/support/et3760 and enter the details of the printer.
- The model name of the printer should be entered, Epson ET 3760 and choose Windows OS.
- Begin the process of Epson printer driver download and complete the installation process.
- To complete the installation, the Epson printer driver installation on-screen process should be completed.
- Complete the process of the installation by clicking Finish at the end of the set-up wizard.
Epson ET-3760 Driver for Mac
Download the Epson ET 3760 printer driver from the official website and set it up on the Mac device. Set up the Epson ET 3760 printer driver and choose the Mac operating system. Follow the further instructions below to complete the process.
- Move over to the Mac device and enter the details of the Epson Support Website – www epson com support (or) Epson com support et3760.
- Enter the details of the printer, such as the Epson ET 3760 name, and choose Mac OS.
- Based on the details that have been entered, the Epson ET 3760 printer driver will appear.
- Download the Epson ET 3760 printer driver and complete the installation of the driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the set-up wizard to complete the installation process.
- Connect to a wireless connection at the end and click Finish at the end of the installation process.
Epson ET-3760 Print Quality Problems
- Common issues from time to time can cause a decrease in the quality of the prints. Follow the steps below.
- Ensure there is sufficient ink in the ink cartridges. There should be no damage to it.
- Replace the ink cartridges when there is a lack of ink or if there is damage to the cartridge.
- Note that the quality of paper used should be as per the standard requirement of the Epson printer.
- Replace the sheets of paper and proceed to take a print test to ensure the issue is resolved.
- Restart the internal changes that have been the Epson ET 3760 printer settings.
Epson ET-3760 Troubleshooting
Resolving the connection problem with the USB cable
- Use the below steps to resolve issues with the Epson ET 3760 printer that could be causing hindrances with the printer.
- Begin the troubleshooting process by restarting the Epson ET 3760 printer. Remove the power cord.
- Allow the Epson ET 3760 printer to be turned off for a few minutes and connect it back to the power supply.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to be connected. Restart the wifi router.
- Check if the Epson ET 3760 printer driver is updated. It should be updated at all times.
- Reinstall the printer driver from the website – epson com or contact us for further assistance in troubleshooting the Epson ET 3760 printer.
Epson ET 3760 Paper Jam Error
- Look for an alert on the Epson ET 3760 printer that indicates a paper jam.
- The first step is to locate the paper jam. Open the access door and the paper feeding tray.
- Locate the paper in the printer and remove the jammed paper from the Epson ET 3760 printer.
- Ensure to remove the paper jam from the printer. Pull out the paper and leave no bits behind.
- Replace the sheets of paper with higher-grade paper as per the requirements of the Epson ET 3760 printer.
- If there are further issues with the Epson ET 3760 printer, contact us for further assistance with the paper jam.
Epson ET-3760 printer offline
- Begin the process by restarting the Epson ET 3760 printer and proceed with the next steps.
- The Epson ET 3760 printer should be connected to an active wireless connection.
- The wireless connection should b active and stable. Complete a speed test.
- Ensure the printer is placed near the wireless router to avoid further disruptions.
- Restart the wireless router. Press and hold the power button down to turn it off.
- Turn the wireless connection on and proceed to connect it to the Epson ET 3760 using the WPS method.