How to connect Epson ET-5800 Printer to Computer?
- Initially, try to unbox the new Epson ET-5800 printer and keep it in a safe spot.
- Remove protective covers and throw them responsibly into the waste bin.
- Try to plug the respective cords into the printer and main socket ports.
- Then, load the required ink cartridges and load sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Access the internet browser and find www.epson.com/support/et5800.
- Further, download the Epson ET-5800 printer driver on the device connected to the printer.
- Connect through the given on-screen and complete the Epson ET-5800 driver installation.
- To the end, you have to choose the mode of connection to complete the Epson ET-5800 wireless connection.
Windows Supported OS
Windows 11 , Windows 10 32-bit , Windows 10 64-bit , Windows 8.1 32-bit , Windows 8.1 64-bit , Windows 8 32-bit , Windows 8 64-bit , Windows 7 32-bit , Windows 7 64-bit , Windows ET 32-bit , Windows ET 64-bit , Windows Vista 32-bit , Windows Vista 64-bit , Windows Server 2012 , Windows Server 2008 32-bit , Windows Server 2008 64-bit , Windows Server 2003 32-bit , Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 12.1 MB
Printer Driver v3.01.02 – 31.5 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v188.8.131.52 – 61.1 MB
Mac Supported OS
macOS 12.x , macOS 11.x , macOS 10.15.x , macOS 10.14.x , macOS 10.13.x , macOS 10.12.x , mac OS X 10.11.x , , mac OS X 10.10.x , mac OS X 10.9.x , mac OS X 10.8.x , mac OS X 10.7.x , mac OS X 10.6.x , mac OS X 10.5.x
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 6.2 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v184.108.40.206 – 25.1 MB
Epson ET-5800 Driver for Windows
To make a proper interface connection between the printer and windows, you need to use the given steps to complete the driver setup process.
- Get nearby the printer device and specify the website details as www.epson.com/support/ET5800.
- If you are requested to specify the required details of the printer. Feed them correctly and wait for the search result.
- The printer keys are like – Epson ET-5800 and the details of the operating system.
- Try to pick the required all-in-one Epson ET-5800 printer driver.
- Then, start downloading the Epson ET-5800 printer driver and save it to the download folder or bar.
- Further, Run the downloaded file to start the driver installation process using the Epson ET-5800 driver.
- Connect via on-screen directives and finish it. Hit the Finish option.
Epson ET-5800 Driver for Mac
Downloading the desired Epson ET-5800 driver can be used to interface the printer and Mac system using the wireless or other USB cable connection with your preferences. Get stable network support to start the driver setup on your printer arrangements.
- The Epson ET-5800 printer driver can be downloaded directly from the Epson website – www.epson.com/support/et5800.
- If you have provided the driver installation CD, then you can proceed using it to install via CD.
- Switch ON the Epson ET-5800 printer and the Mac device. Type the needed details on the Epson Support website.
- You must feed the correct printer details to proceed driver setup process. The details required are the printer’s name and the OS.
- From the shown list of available printer drivers, try to choose the required one.
- Then, download the Epson ET-5800 printer driver and install it.
- Track the provided on-screen instructions to finish the process and tap on the Finish option at the end of the process.
Epson ET-5800 Print Quality Problems
- We have common reasons for the improper print quality outputs like horizontal banding, misalignment, slanted printouts, and color issues.
- Make sure there are enough ink levels at the ink cartridges. Replace them if needed.
- If you see any sort of clogs in the nozzles. If so, then it has to be cleaned.
- Improper or misalignment of paper sheets may get this type of quality issue.
- Try to reset the settings using your epson.com/support/et5800 control panel and pick the Text & Image.
- Then, find the High-speed check box and uncheck it. Alter the color if needed.
- Finally, try to make a trail print work using the active Epson ET-5800 printer.
Epson ET-5800 Troubleshooting
Resolving the connection problem with the USB cable
- First, virtually look for any loose connection between the printer and the device.
- If you find any sort of damage or any defects on the USB cable, try to replace it with a 3-meter USB cable.
- Make sure with the USB port. If the running port is under issue, try to change it accordingly.
- Utilize the internal settings in the printer to check the connection’s stability.
- Inspect whether the printer shows an offline error. Now, you can see your Epson ET-5800 printer back online.
Epson ET 5800 Paper Jam Error
- Your Epson ET-5800 printer may fail to work, due to any paper jam issues.
- First, you have to look at the position of the paper jam and eradicate it from the printer.
- Open the access door and the paper feeding tray. Look whether everything is fine.
- Then, remove the paper from the printer. Don’t leave any sort of paper pieces.
- Finally, restart the Epson ET-5800 printer and print effortlessly.
Epson ET-5800 printer offline
- Operate using the system settings to tap on the Devices & Printersoption and select the Epson printer to right-click on it.
- Access through the drop-down menu to select the desired option- See What’s printing option.
- Check whether it has any checkmark near the offline option. If not been seen, try to uncheck the box and mark the checkbox near the Epson printer online.
- Connect through the options like- Printer tab> Set as Default Printer option to set the Epson ET-5800 printer to the default status.
- To the end, you have to restart the Epson ET-5800 printer and start printing efficiently.