How to connect Epson XP-973 Printer to Computer?
- Take the new Epson XP-973 printer from the box and keep it on a flat surface.
- You have to eradicate all the protective tapes from the printer and dispose of them in the bin.
- Link all the respective ports using the given USB or ethernet cables to the main socket.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges & try to load the needed ones and load sheets into the input tray.
- Get connected to the secured internet browser and browse on www.epson.com/support/XP-973.
- Next, download the latest Epson XP-973 printer driver on the system devices.
- Try to complete the Epson XP-973 driver installation using the given on-screen.
- At last, finish the desired Epson XP-973 printer to a wireless connection.
Windows Supported OS
Windows 11 , Windows 10 32-bit , Windows 10 64-bit , Windows 8.1 32-bit , Windows 8.1 64-bit , Windows 8 32-bit , Windows 8 64-bit , Windows 7 32-bit , Windows 7 64-bit , Windows XP 32-bit , Windows XP 64-bit , Windows Vista 32-bit , Windows Vista 64-bit , Windows Server 2012 , Windows Server 2008 32-bit , Windows Server 2008 64-bit , Windows Server 2003 32-bit , Windows Server 2003 64-bit
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 12.7 MB
Printer Driver v3.01.02 – 33.7 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v184.108.40.206 – 27.6 MB
Mac Supported OS
macOS 12.x , macOS 11.x , macOS 10.15.x , macOS 10.14.x , macOS 10.13.x , macOS 10.12.x , mac OS X 10.11.x , , mac OS X 10.10.x , mac OS X 10.9.x , mac OS X 10.8.x , mac OS X 10.7.x , mac OS X 10.6.x , mac OS X 10.5.x
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer – 6.5 MB
Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v220.127.116.11 – 24.4 MB
Epson XP-973 Driver for Windows
Driver setup seems to provide interface connection among the printer and windows system with basic connectivity via USB or wireless mode. Use the below steps and check how to connect for driver setup on your windows.
- Reach nearby the printer and confirm with the windows connection to browse the Epson Official website using the keys on www.epson.com/support/XP-973.
- Try to mention the printer keys to the requested field and get the list of compatible drivers on the screen.
- The printer keys must contain – Epson XP-973 and the details of the operating system.
- Pick your required latest driver. Prefer the all-in-one Epson XP-973 printer driver.
- With no instance, try to download the latest Epson XP-973 printer driver and save using the location via the download folder or bar.
- Next, you have to Run the downloaded file to launch the driver installation of the Epson XP-973 driver.
- At last, complete the driver installation using the provided on-screen instructions and hit Finish.
Epson XP-973 Driver for Mac
Driver setup for Mac is initiated by interfacing the printer with Mac. For the interface connection, you can use any connectivity type like wireless or USB cables to initiate the printing work.
- The Epson XP-973 printer driver shall be downloaded immediately using the Epson website – www.epson.com/support/XP-973.
- Next step, if you have a driver installation CD, utilize it to download & install the driver from the CD.
- Switch ON the desired XP-973 printer via Mac interface. Mention the required details like the Epson Support website.
- Try to specify the printer details like the printer’s name and the OS.
- Using the provided list of printer names, pick the required printer driver will with concern to the shown list.
- Then, you have to download the latest Epson XP-973 printer driver and start the installation using the following steps.
- Access using the provided on-screen instructions and complete the process by hitting the Finish at the end.
Epson XP-973 Print Quality Problems
- You can get some printing-related issues for various reasons like horizontal banding, misalignment, slanted printouts, and color issues.
- Ensure whether the loaded ink cartridges have adequate ink to their ink cartridges. Replace them promptly, if required.
- If you see any sort of clogged nozzles. Try to clean it immediately.
- If at all, you see any misalignment, specify the paper sheets by opening the feeding tray gently.
- Make sure with the Reset customized settings. Move on with the Epson XP-973 printer’s control panel to choose the Text and Image.
- You need to move on with the High-speed check box and disable it. If necessary, regulate the color settings.
- After completing the needed changes, assign the sample print work on the Epson XP-973 printer.
Epson XP-973 Troubleshooting
Resolving the connection problem with the USB cable
- Confirm whether there is no any sort of loose connection between the printer and the device.
- If you see any kind of damage on the USB cable, try to get replaced instantly with a 3-meter USB cable.
- Look at the USB port. If it has any damage, try to change the ports to configure.
- On the next page, use the internal settings in the printer to ensure the connection’s stability.
- Check whether the printer is online or not. You can make relevant changes to the Epson XP-973 printer to get back online.
Epson XP 973 Paper Jam Error
- Once you find the printer with a paper jam, the Epson XP-973 printer will get the problem of running the print work.
- Immediately, try to locate the paper jam and remove them carefully.
- Open the access door gently and access through the paper feeding tray. A paper jam can occur due to these areas.
- You have to remove the excess paper from the printer. Don’t leave any paper pieces.
- To the end, you have to do the print task using the Epson XP-973 printer and wait for the active prints.
Epson XP-973 printer offline
- Open the system settings and hit the Devices & Printers option from your desired Epson printer by right-clicking it.
- Wait for the displayed drop-down menu to appear and choose the option- See What’s printing option.
- Check for any visible checkmark near the offline option. If seen, try to uncheck the box and click on the checkbox nearby the Epson printer online.
- Proceed with the upcoming options like- Printer tab> Set as Default Printer option to set the Epson XP-973 printer to the default status.
- To the end, restart the entire Epson XP-973 printer and do print work seamlessly.