How to Troubleshoot Epson ET-2850 printer problems in windows 11
Error-free gadgets are not applicable- on that note, Printers without issues can’t happen in real life. If you face any printer issues, try to resolve them immediately by taking major measures.
Run the Printer Troubleshooter
- First, make sure the printer is well-plugged, the input tray is filled with quality paper sheets, full ink levels, and other general issues.
- Once everything is fine, use the system settings like Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters.
- Now, use the Epson ET-2850 Printer troubleshooter from the list of Windows troubleshooters. Tap on the Run button next and activate it.
- If you suspect any issues while your printing process, the Epson printer troubleshooting will guide you on how to fix them. For more assistance visit Epson Ecotank support (epson.ca)
Update the Relevant Drivers
- First, you have to right-click the Start Menu button to choose the Device Manager from the shown list.
- Simply, scroll below and hit the Print Queues menu.
- Further, right-click on the Microsoft Print to PDF and choose the required Update Epson ET-2850 driver – www.epson.ca/support/et2850. You will see the prompt in your next window.
- Make use of the appropriate driver to update your OS.
Restart the Print Spooler
- You need to press the Windows + R to launch the Run dialogue box.
- Then, type the “services.msc” and tap to enter.
- Use the Services tab to choose the Print spooler and double-click on it.
- Continue with the option- Stop.
- Direct the path to save the file like C:\Windows\system32\spoolsv.exe and trash all the files in the folder.
- Next, get back to the Services and manually initiate the print spooler service again.
- Finally, restart the PC.
Recheck Your Default Printer
- O begin with, connect to the Control Panel using the Windows 11 system’s search menu.
- Select the View devices and printers under Hardware and Sound.
- Connect through the section- Printers panel, right-click on your PDF printer, and pick the Set as default.
- Continue with the option- Properties > Ports.
- Get through the shown list to select the required port type that suits your connection.
- Finally, prefer the settings-Configure Port > Apply > OK.
Disable the Firewall
- Make use of the windows 11 options like Start > Settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security > Firewall & network protection.
- Toggle OFF the Windows Defender Firewall.
- Get back and repeat the same steps on the Private and Public networks.
Call Our Technical Team of Epson printer support (epson.com/support/et2850) for an instant solution – if you happen to face the same Epson ET-2850 printer Driver issues.