Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720
Epson WF 3720 printer is the best option for enhancing your home or small office productivity. It delivers shop-quality prints with laser-sharp text. The printer has a 35-page Auto Document Feeder and supports two-sided printing. However, to make the best use of this printer, set up the printer properly. Here, you will get complete info about Epson WF 3720 printer.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 First time Printer Setup
The simple procedure for Epson WF 3720 first time printer setup is:
- Unwrap the Epson WF 3720 printer package.
- Take the Epson 3720 printer and keep it close to an electric port.
- Tear off the inner and outer covering materials from the WF printer.
- Then, get a stable USB cord and connect its one end to the WF printer.
- Then, connect the other end of the USB cable to the electric port.
- Carry on with the Epson WF printer cartridge slots and open the slots.
- Now, take the new ink cartridges and tear off the covering materials from them.
- Then, feed the ink cartridges with proper ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Open the Epson WF 3720 printer paper tray.
- Get a set of suitable sheets and keep them in the printer paper tray.
- Close the Epson printer tray and switch ON the power port.
- Finally, turn ON the Epson WF 3720 printer.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Driver Download
Epson WF 3720 driver download and setup is an easy process. You can set up the Epson printer driver on the Windows and Mac operating systems.
Epson WF-3720 driver-Windows
The procedure to setup Epson WF 3720 driver on your Windows device is:
- Activate the Windows device and ensure to have a stable wireless network.
- Check the version of your OS and save the Epson WF 3720 driver file on it.
- Run the saved Epson 3720 driver setup file on your Mac computer.
- Move on with the wizard procedure and finish the driver setup.
Epson WF-3720 Driver-Mac
The instructions for installing Epson WF 3720 driver on your Mac computer are:
- Turn ON the Mac device and make sure to have secure Wi-Fi.
- Know the version of your OS and save the compatible Epson 3720 driver on it.
- Run the saved Epson WF 3720 driver file on your Mac device.
Carry on with the on-screen instructions and complete the driver setup.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Printer to Wi-Fi
The simple procedure for connecting the Epson WF 3720 printer to the wireless network is:
- Power up the Epson WF 3720 printer.
- Check and confirm that the preferred computer has a safe wireless network.
- Keep your Epson printer close to the wireless router.
- Select the Setup option shown on the Epson WF printer.
- Go to the printer network settings and access the wireless settings.
- Choose your wireless network and proceed with the wizard instructions.
- Finish Epson Workforce 3720 wireless setup.
Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Printer to Router
The simple procedure for connecting the Epson WF 3720 printer to a Wi-Fi device is:
- Check and confirm that the Epson WF 3720 printer is ON.
- Then, check and ensure that to have an active Wi-Fi and is accurately connected to the Epson printer.
- Move on to the Epson printer and press & hold its Wi-Fi button.
- Within two seconds, go to the wireless router and press its Wi-Fi button.
- Hold the router Wi-Fi button until the Epson WF printer identifies the network.
- Keep your wireless device near to the Epson Workforce printer.
Finally, check and confirm that the process is fully completed.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 Connect Printer setup Utility
The above instructions mentioned for the driver download will assist you in the process of downloading an all-in-one printer. But, the steps here will assist in the download and installation of specific drivers, based on your need.
Epson WF 3720 Scan Utility
- Turn ON the desired computer and confirm to have secure Wi-Fi.
- Then, search for the Epson WF 3720 scan utility software.
- Save the utility software setup file and open it on your computer.
- Install the Scan Utility software of Epson WF 3720 as per the wizard steps.
- Open the installed utility software and choose- Scan utility.
Epson WF 3720 Fax Utility
- Search for the Epson WF 3720 fax utility software.
- When you find the fax utility software setup file, save it on your computer.
- Open the utility software setup file on your device.
- Continue with the wizard steps and install it using the wizard instructions.
- Open the installed utility software and click- driver and utility software.
- Access the utility tab and click- Fax Utility.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 3720
Epson event manager WF-3720 is essential software for using the Epson WF 3720 printer. It helps you use all the advanced features of your Epson product. Its main use is to give support to diverse Epson Scanners. This includes features such as Scan to email, Scan as PDF, Scan to PC, etc.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF 3720
The instructions to install Epson Event Manager Software on the device are:
- Activate the preferred computer and download the setup file of the Epson event manager.
- Open the setup file of the downloaded setup file on the device.
- Move on with the procedure displayed on the wizard.
- Install the Software- Epson Event Manager WF 3720.
- Access the installed software and allow the settings- printer & scanner.
- Click on the button- Start and choose the shown option- programs.
- Then, click – Epson software and select the option- Epson Manager.
- You will see the Epson printer name, right-click on it and choose- event with the Scan button.
- Finally, choose the given option- Epson Event Manager and complete the process.