Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733
This printer is a fast all-in-one printer that comes with high productivity. It is known for its speed and quality outputs. The printer works well for an office with high printing needs. The technology used in this printer makes it stand out in terms of quality. The compact design also makes it look good at the office as well as it takes up very little space. The Epson WF 3733 printer focuses on eco-printing and efficient delivery of time and quality.
Follow the below steps to complete the setup and the installation of the Epson printer. The steps here are put down only to assist in the simple setup process.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 First time Printer Setup
- Open up the box that the brand new Epson WF 3733 printer came in.
- Remove the Epson WF 3733 from the box.
- Now safely place it on a flat surface.
- The Epson WF 3733 will be covered with material to protect it. Remove it.
- Now, the printer has to be connected to a power source.
- Take the power cord from the box and connect one end to the printer and the other to the power supply.
- Now, insert the cartridges correctly and load the paper tray with good quality sheets of paper.
- The next step will involve the download of the Epson WF 3733 driver software.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 Driver Download
Follow the steps mentioned below that will guide you through the process of setting up the Windows and a Mac device. The download and installation of the Epson WF 3733 driver should be done after the physical setup of the printer is completed.
Epson WF-3733 driver-Windows
Here are the steps that are to be followed to complete the download and the installation of the Epson WF 3733 software.
- Switch on the Windows device. Make sure the printer is properly set up.
- Note that you will need an active wireless connection to complete the setup.
- On the Windows device, enter the Epson website details – www.epson.ca/support/wf3733
- Here, enter details of the printer – WF 3733 and the operating system – Windows OS.
- Choose the Epson WF-3733 driver utility and download it. Locate the file in the download bar.
- Run the file and install it on the device. Follow the instructions to complete it.
- Now, you will be prompted to connect to a network. Choose the wireless option.
- Enter the details and continue. The download and installation of the Epson WF 3733 driver are complete.
Epson WF-3733 Driver-Mac
Follow the steps for the download and the installation of the Epson WF 3733 printer on a Mac device.
- Turn on the Mac and the Epson WF 3733 printer.
- Check for a proper wireless internet connection. Make a note of the credentials.
- In the search engine, enter the details of the printer – Epson WF 3733 and the operating system – Mac OS.
- A list of the driver will be available for download. Choose the right one based on your preference and begin to install it.
- Follow all the instructions that appear on your screen.
- You will be prompted to connect to a wireless network during the installation.
- Key in the credentials to sign in. And with this, the Epson WF 3733 printer is set up and is ready to start taking your print orders.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 Printer to Wi-Fi
- The wireless setup of the printer takes place during the initial setup. However, for some reason it did not happen you can still connect it.
- Move over to the Epson WF 3733 printer’s control panel.
- Note that there will have to be an active wireless connection with the credentials in hand.
- Now, click on Wireless Network or the WiFi icon.
- This will take you to the wireless setup wizard. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Finally, a list of wireless networks will show up, choose the device Wi-Fi name.
- Now, enter the details of the WiFi connection and it will happen in a few seconds.
- If the printer shows offline error, follow the Epson WF-3733 troubleshooting steps.
Connect Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 Printer to Router
Here is a quick and easy way to complete the wireless connection of the Epson WF 3733 printer through the router.
- Power up the Epson WF 3733 printer.
- Make sure the router is functioning properly with an active network connection.
- Now, proceed to look for the WPS button on the printer. With this, you will not need any credentials and it can be connected directly.
- Do the same on the router, locate the WPS button.
- Now, you will have to press and hold the button together to establish a connection.
- Complete the process and repeat it a few times and the connection will be established.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3733 Connect Printer setup Utility
The printer setup utility allows you to download drivers based on your need for the type of service you require. But, the most preferable option would be to choose a driver that comes with an all-in-one driver. Follow the instructions below to assist you in the process of downloading preferred utility drivers such as Scan Utility and Fax Utility.
Epson WF 3733 Scan Utility
- Turn on the Epson WF 3733 printer. Here is a search engine key in the Epson website details of www.epson.ca/support/.
- Here you will have to download the scan utility driver.
- On opening the website – www.epson.com/support/wf3733, enter the details of the printer. Here you will have to enter the name and the operating system.
- A list of drivers will be made available to you, choose Scan Utility.
- Locate the file in the download bar and then run it to complete the installation.
- Follow the steps on the wizard and finish the setup.
- Here, to use Scan, click Scan on the tab and complete it.
Epson WF 3733 Fax Utility
- Power up the printer and note that the device and the Epson WF 3733 should be connected to the same wireless network.
- Now, on the device enter the details of the website www.epson.com/support and follow the instructions on the website.
- Proceed to enter details of the printer such as the name – Epson WF 3733 and the operating system – Windows OS or Mac OS.
- Download the fax utility and complete the installation process.
- Follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- Open the driver and click on Fax on the tab to check if the installation is done properly.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 3733
If you want to make the process of scanning easy then there is the option of downloading the Epson Event Manager Software WF 3733 printer. This also allows you to put the Epson WF 3733 printer to its ultimate use. If you wish to avoid any elaborate process of scanning a document you can set up a task button to simplify it.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF 3733
Here’s how you install the Epson Event Manager Software for the Epson WF 3733 printer.
- Open the Epson website on the device. Here you will have to download the Epson Event Manager Software.
- Download it and install it on the device. Before you proceed any further, restart the device to make the changes.
- Now, open the Epson Event Manager Software from the Programs menu and open it.
- Select Epson Scan and close it.
- Open the control panel on the device. Choose Devices and Printers, then properties and choose the Events tab.
- Click scan and apply. Check if the Epson Event Manager Software WF 3733 is working correctly.