Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730
The Epson Workforce Pro WF 4730 is a high-volume and high-speed printer. It is suitable for copying, printing, faxing, and scanning. With this printer, you can get shop-quality prints. The Epson WF 4730 printer has an auto two-sided printing feature and a 35-page auto document feeder.
The ISO print speed for black prints is 20.0 ppm. For colour prints, its ISO print speed is 20 ppm. The Epson WF 4730 printer has 4 individual ink cartridges.
Here, we have mentioned how to set up Epson WF 4730 printer. Additionally, we explained how to set up the driver, network, & other essential software.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 First time Printer Setup
The simple procedure for Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer setup is:
- Unbox the pack of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730.
- Take the Epson Workforce printer and keep it on a plain surface.
- Clear off the coverings from the inner and outer sections of the printer.
- Then, check and ensure that the Epson WF printer has no faults.
- Get a new USB cable and remove its covering materials.
- Now, check the USB cable and ensure there is no damage.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to the Epson WF printer USB port.
- Now, connect the USB cable’s other end to the power outlet.
- Turn ON the power outlet and press the Epson WF 4730 printer power button.
- Open the paper tray of the Epson WF 4730 printer.
- Ensure that the paper tray has no faults.
- Take a set of papers suitable for the printer.
- Ensure that the papers have no blank paper.
- Keep the compatible papers on the WF printer paper tray and close the tray.
- Open the WF 4730 printer ink cartridge slots and ensure to have no issue.
- Take the suitable ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from the cartridges.
- Ensure that the suitable ink cartridges have proper ink levels.
- Install the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close the cartridge slots.
- Power up the computer that you want to connect with the WF printer.
- Download Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver and install it on the computer.
- During driver setup, choose a method to connect the WF printer and device.
- Finish Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer setup and print a file.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Driver Download
Downloading Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver and installing it is easy. The standard steps for driver installation on Windows and Mac computers are:
Epson WF-4730 driver-Windows
The instructions for installing Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver on the Windows OS are:
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Ensure that the Windows computer is faultless.
- Find Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver suitable for the device OS version.
- Move on to the suitable driver file and open it on the Windows computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen drive setup instructions.
- The wizard appears with the multiple network setup modes.
- Choose the network setup mode based on your preference.
- Move on with the wizard procedure.
- Complete Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver setup.
- Lastly, print with Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer.
Epson WF-4730 Driver-Mac
The instructions for setting up Epson WorkForce Pro WF 47300 driver on the Mac device are:
- Turn ON the Mac computer.
- Confirm that the Mac operating system has no issue.
- Know the version of OS and search for apt Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver.
- Run the compatible Epson WF driver file on the Mac computer.
- Move on with the instructions which are on the Mac device screen.
- The wizard displays the list of network setup modes.
- Click on the network setup methods depending on the requirements.
- Carry on with the on-screen instructions to continue.
- Finish Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 driver setup.
Finally, take a print with Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Wireless Setup
Connect Epson WF 4730 Printer to Wi-Fi
The procedure for connecting the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer to the Wi-Fi is:
- Power up the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer.
- Ensure that the Workforce printer is perfect.
- Then, switch ON the Windows or Mac device.
- Check the device and ensure it has ideal Wi-Fi.
- Now, place your wireless router close to your Epson WF printer.
- Access the Epson WF printer panel and go for the Setup menu.
- Choose the network setup menu and tap the wireless settings option.
- Select your Wi-Fi from the list of Wi-Fi given on the WF printer.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps to continue.
- Provide the Wi-Fi code when the wizard prompts.
- Finish Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 wireless setup.
Connect Epson WF 4730 Printer to Router
The instructions to connect the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer to the Wi-Fi router are:
- Check and confirm that the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer is perfect.
- Check the operating system and verify its Wi-Fi network is active.
- Keep the Wi-Fi router close to your Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 printer.
- Press the Epson WF printer WPS button and hold it for some time.
- After that, press the Wi-Fi router WPS button in two seconds.
- When you press the Wi-Fi router WPS button, hold it until the WF printer finds the network.
- Finally, confirm that the setup process is completed.
Have trouble with your EPSON printer? Call us and let our Customer Support help you troubleshoot.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4730 Connect Printer setup Utility
The simple steps for setting up Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 connect printer setup utility are:
- Initially, switch ON the desired Mac or Windows computer.
- Make sure that the computer has no-fault.
- Then, make sure that your computer has a perfect internet connection.
- Save the Epson WF printer setup utility on the desired computer.
- Choose the utility setup file and open it on the selected computer.
- Carry on with the procedure which is properly given on the device screen.
- Complete the Epson WF 4730 utility setup and open it.
- Then, go to the utility tab.
- Finally, choose the required utility options and complete the process.
Epson WF-4730 Scan Utility
The standard instructions for Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 scan utility setup are:
- ON the computer and ensure its internet connection is active.
- Search for Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 scan utility setup file.
- When you get the utility setup file, download it on the device.
- After that, use the setup instructions displayed on the computer.
- Finish Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 scan utility setup.
- Open the installed scan utility software and select the Scan Utility option.
Epson WF 4730 Fax Utility
The steps to install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 fax utility on the computer are:
- ON the computer and make sure its wireless network is stable.
- Find the suitable Epson WorkForce Pro WF 4730 fax utility software.
- Open the utility software setup file on your computer.
- Carry on with the fax utility software setup instructions given on the wizard.
- Finish the software setup process and access the software.
- Go to the utility tab and choose the option- Fax utility.
Epson Event Manager Software WF 4730
The Epson Event Manager software is essential for using the Epson WF 4730 printer. It helps to use all the essential features of the Epson WF 4730 printer. The key use of Epson Event Manager Software is to support several Epson scanners. It includes Scanning as PDF, scanning to email, scanning to PC, etc.
How do I install Epson Event Manager Software WF 4730
The procedure for installing Epson Event Manager Software WF 4730 on the computer is:
- Power up the preferred computer and make sure it has no-fault.
- Then, ensure that the device’s wireless connection is secure.
- Download the Epson WF 4730 Event Manager Software on the computer.
- Run the downloaded software setup file to initiate the setup process.
- Follow the procedure displayed on the screen.
- Install the Epson Event Manager Software properly and open it.
- Enable the settings – “Printer & Scanner” and choose the option- Start.
- Access the Programs section and select the given Epson software.
- Then, go for the Epson Manager option.
- The Epson WF printer name will be on the device; right-click on it.
- Choose- Event with the Scan option.
- Select the installed software and finish the setup process.